Friday, March 21, 2014

snail pace, snail race...

First I will show off a few of these guys that have literally drug me to the slowest snail pace of doll making I have ever experienced.  How is that possible?  Must be power of suggestion, but I have finally finished a few and I will have a few more to come. 










Now I have to tell you guys about one of our favorite games! It's the
 Snails Pace Race Game if I were a proper blogger I would have a great family photo of us enjoying the game, maybe i'll see if I can snag one later.  It is really fun for all of us, my 2 year old and 4 year old both love to play.  You roll the colored dice to move the snails forward while cheering for your favorite color to win.  It is a cooperative game so no one wins or looses we all just scream with excitement as the snails cross the line.  You don't even have to buy the game, it is super easy to make your own version. Try it out, it's really fun! 

 Peace- Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Love these little snail dollies! My experience is (working on a very small doll too) that it takes just as much time as working on a bigger doll! Getting lost in details :)
    It's one happy snail family you have here!!
    Happy sewing and greetings ;)

    ReplyDelete