Sunday, September 30, 2012

organic and my boys!

 A new bag!  Earth Robots... the bags will now be made with organic cotton canvas.  YAY!  I've wanted to make the switch for quite a while but I kept putting it on the back burner.  I'm hoping to have the store stocked by next weekend so I can focus on my boys... 



focus on these sweet sweet boys... (and the ones I make of course)


Soren is content to just sit in the yard and let me take his picture, atypical moment of peace for a walking toddler.  The boys could play outside all day.
Baby fingers and baby toes.  


My dandelion.  I never captured the full dandelion effect of his hair on the trampoline, but I think this one shows off his silliness.  In his skivvies of course... I just don't even notice that he isn't clothed until it is too late, rest assured I dressed him at least three time today but the later it gets in the evening the more likely it is that his clothes will be gone.  Soon he will be embarrassed to be just in his undies.


Surprising to me, late summer, last chance to squeeze out blooms.


and a little peek into our tree... 


I will leave you with this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment